California

California

Samstag, 28. November 2015

30 facts about me!


Hello guys,


My name is Jessie and I am currently in the United States. This is my first post on my new blog! At all I will write a lot about my adventures, beautiful cities and amazing views, fashion and my personal thoughts! First I wanna tell you 30 facts about me that you can get to know me better. I hope you enjoy reading it!




1. I am 19 years old and from Germany.

2. Currently I am spending one year in San Francisco and it was my childhood dream living in California for a while.
3. My fave thing to do is traveling. I love to learn a lot about different cultures, travel in different countries and see amazing views all over the world.
4. I totally have an airport tic and I am so happy about driving to an airport or spending time there.
5. Like almost every girl I could go shopping all day everyday.
6. I have a best friend which I know since 9 years and I couldn't ask for a better person. She is my 2nd half and more like a sister!
7. My Family is the most important thing to me! All time family first!
8.I am Apple and IPhone addicted and 24/7 on my phone!
9. My fave dream is to travel all around the world and also in all 52. states. I already was in 9 states so I need just 43 more. Oh booooy!
10. I am in love with sunsets, the ocean and beaches.
11. The most free time I spend with my friends talking about everything, going out and especially making party!
12. Music is everything for me and every single song has a special meaning and memory to me.
13. Justin Bieber and Zac Erfon are my boy crushes.
14. I have a shoe tic and could buy at least one pair of shoes every week.
15. I love chocolate ice cream.
16. I am a summer girl and love the sun but I also like the winter with cozy outfits, snowy days and hot wine.
17. You can make me happy by surprising me with anything I like.
18. My motto is good vibes!
19. all black everything with some details.
20. I am so in love with sparkling things.
21. I rather spend my money for exclusive brands and fancy things than random stuff.
22. I don't like it to have blowzy nails and so I make them sometimes every day.
23. I normally drive a car with open windows and loud music.
24. I don't like coffee but I love Starbucks.
25. I have a 3 years younger sister but she is one head bigger than me.
26. I have more than 150.000 pictures on my laptop and phone.
27. I don't like the color green.
28. I use the Victoria Secrets fragrance mist 728372386 time per day.
29. I love singing but I am such a bad singer.
30. Instagram: jessiecacarmen Snapchat: jeeey


XO, Jessie



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen