California

California

Montag, 2. Mai 2016

Keep y'all up-to-date!

One way to get the most out of life is to look up on it as an adventure.


Hey guys,

I'm so sorry that I didn't wrote a post since a long time. A lot of things are going on and I made a lot of trips in the past 3 months. The time is running by so fast. I have only 4 more months and also a lot of things are already planned. To make the best out of my year and to explore as much as possible I try to do trips almost every weekend.  But moreover you can read in this post and get a little overview about my months Feb to April.




I already told you about my trip to Texas in January which was so much fun! But I also experienced a lot more wonderful places and made great things near by. In February I went to a College Party! It was at the Stanford college which should be a more known name for all of u! The probably biggest event in February was the Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco! They built a Super Bowl city by the embarcadero and so many people walked thru. Also so many celebs where here in the bay area, f.e. Justin Bieber!!!  At the weekend I saw One Republic and kinda felt in love with the music again! Gameday was the 7th of february and I watched the big american football game in a bar with some friends. First time in a bar without being 21 here, props to the doorman. 

In February I also made a little road trip to the Half-moon bay and took some pics in the Sunset District, Moraga street. On top of those colorful painted steps you have such a great view over the city to the ocean. Its worth it to walk up, guys!
Otherwise I met some friends, took pictures, enjoyed the weather and the city and changed my hair color almost back to my roots. Okay wait.. this was actually my plan but my hairdresser didn't matched my natural hair color and I still have a hairline and almost blonde hair. To be honest with myself I like brown hair better on me and will turn back to the dark after the summer.
On valentines day I spent the day at lands end, near the Golden Gate Bridge and went to the cinema in the evening after a friend of mine and me had dinner at hooters!
Such a great day, with a lot of laughing, good food and a perfect movie for my taste (the 5th wave).
One week later I spent a day in Santa Cruz, what I really loved! Its just cute there! The beach, the sea, the boardwalk, the attractions and all those food stores. The weather was perfect and you extremely can enjoy your time there! 
A few days later I made my 5 day trip to Troy, Michigan. My dads company has an office in Troy and I was there before in 2014. Back then I spent one months there and worked in the office. To keep in touch with the people there and to see my american friend again I decided to visit them. But more to my trip to Santa Cruz and Troy in a new blogpost! I promise it'll come soon..
And so I am.. always on-the-go.. just 4 days later I flew to Seattle with 4 friends. We saw 3 city, two different states and two different countries... If you wanna know how hotsy-totsy, crazy and stressful this weekend was, just wait for the post.
Fine and that wasn't enough at all, the weekend after I made a road trip along the pacific coast with some friends. We drove down Highway Number 1 to Santa Barbara on saturday morning and we're back home on sunday night. I love it down there and will tell you more soon!
Fun, Fun and more fun all over my year abroad but probably one of the best evenings was on the 18th of March! I didn't felt more happy, crazy, and overwhelmed together ever. I told you before, it was the day I saw JB! It felt so good to see him after more than 7 years of crushing! He's literally so hot, such a good singer and dancer! I enjoyed the show and was screaming to his songs. I'm just crushing, crushing, crushing...... okey sorry, thats enough of it!
Moreover I was in Castro in March and in a pretty small street in Mission which is called Clarion Alley. There are a lot of beautiful graffitis and pictures to think about.
The other days I just relaxed and calmed down. Also a person like me, which loves to go out, travel around or always on-the-go needs sometimes some time to relax. The time is flying by and at the end of march my 7th month was over.  To celebrate this I spent one day at the other side of the bridge and its amazing over there. It was the first time for me driving over the Golden Gate Bridge by myself and I enjoyed it.
At the first weekend off May I made a two-day trip to Lake Tahoe with 3 girls. Lake Tahoe is so so so breathtaking and I loved to be back between the snow covered mountains. 
How you can see I explored a lot of amazing new places and spent some nice days all over and it just needs a little more time till I'll tell you more about all those adventures. 



Hey Leute,  es tut mir leid, dass ich so lange keinen Post mehr geschrieben habe aber es passieren gerade sehr viele Dinge und ich habe die letzten 3 Monate viele Trips  gemacht. 

Ich habe euch schon von meinem Januartrip nach Texas erzählt, was so viel Spaß war. Aber Ich habe auch noch viele andere wunderschöne Plätze gesehen und tolle Sachen nearby erlebt. Im Februar war ich auf einer College Party bei der Standford University und das Superbowl game stand an! Es waren sehr viele Leute unterwegs und auch viele celebrities waren in der Bay area unterwegs, auch JB! Gameday war am 7ten Februar und ich habe das Spiel mit Freunden in einer Bar angeschaut. Props an den Türsteher! Außerdem habe ich One Republik gesehen und gemerkt wie sehr ich diese Musik doch mag. Im Februar habe ich einen Tag am Half Moon Bay verbracht und ein paar Bilder in der Moraga Straße gemacht. Dort sieht man bunt bemalte Treppenstufen und wenn man bis nach oben steigt hat man einen wunderschönen Ausblick über die Stadt auf das Meer. Außerdem habe ich meine Haarfarbe wieder zurück zu meiner Naturhaarfarbe getauscht.. bzw. war das mein Plan, aber meine Friseurin hat das nicht so ganz geschafft. Trotzdem mag ich braune Haare an mir besser und werde deshalb nach dem Sommer wieder von blond zu braun färben!
Den Valentinstag habe ich bei der Golden Gate Bridge verbracht und bin abends mit einer Freundin bei Hooters essen gegangen und danach ins Kino. Wir waren in the 5th wave und meiner Meinung nach war der Film mega!
Eine Woche später habe ich einen Tag in Santa Cruz verbracht was sich auf jeden fall gelohnt hat, denn es ist super schön dort und man kann die Zeit dort super genießen.
Ein paar Tage später bin ich für 5 Tage nach Troy, Michigan geflogen. Ich habe dort 2014 schonmal für einen Monat gearbeitet und gewohnt, da meinem daddys Firma dort ein Office hat. Ich bin dort hingeflogen um mit den Leute in Kontakt zu bleiben und meine amerikanische Freundin wieder zu sehen. Aber über Santa Cruz und Troy wird nochmal ein extra blogpost kommen, das verspreche ich. Und so wie ich bin, always on-the-go, ging es nur 4 tage später für ein Wochenende nach Seattle. Ich bin dort mit 4 Freunden hingeflogen und wir haben in 3 Tagen, 3 Städte, 2 verschiedene Staaten und 2 verschiedene Länder gesehen. Wenn ihr mehr von diesem verrücktem Wochenende hören wollt, wartet auf den post.
Gut und da dass auch noch nicht genug war, ging es ein Wochenende später für 2 Tage auf einen roadtrip. Ich bin mit Freunden entlang der Pacific Coast nach Santa Barbara runter gefahren. Es ist so wunderschön dort unten und ich werde euch bald mehr erzählen! 
Fun, fun and more fun habe ich während meinem Aufenthalt hier aber der womöglich beste Abend war der Abend an dem ich Justin Bieber sah! Das Konzert war der Wahnsinn.... Die Bühnenshow, sein Look, seine Stimme, seine Performance... ich war einfach nur überwältigt! 
Außerdem war ich im März in Castro und in einer kleinen süßen Straße in Mission, namens Clarion Alley mit ganz vielen Graffitis.
An den anderen Tage habe ich mich etwas ausgeruht und auch eine Person wie ich, die immer unterwegs ist und es liebt zu reißen brauch manchmal etwas Zeit um runter zu kommen.
Die Zeit vergeht hier drüben so schnell und Ende März ist auch mein 7ter Monat hier rum.
Um das zu feiern habe ich einen Tag mit Freunden auf der anderen Seite der Golden Gate Bridge verbracht und es ist sehr schön dort! Es war das erste mal das ich selber über die Brücke gefahren bin und es war ein cooles Erlebnis. 
Am ersten April Wochenende habe ich einen zwei Tage trip zum Lake Tahoe gemacht und es ist atemberaubend schön dort! Es war ein wunderbares Gefühl wieder zwischen schneebedeckten Bergen zu stehen. 
Wie ihr sehen könnt habe ich viele schöne Plätze erkundigt und habe überall schöne Tage verbracht. Es braucht nur noch etwas Zeit bis ich euch über all diese Abenteuer berichten kann.


Hugs and Kisses, Jessie












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen